LFE-255 extraction unit
Panasonic recommends employing an extraction unit when using a Laser Marking System. This extends the service life of the laser and protects the operator from health hazards. Four different Panasonic units are available for conventional marking applications. In addition, we are happy to provide advice on specialized solutions.
LFE-255 – Product features at a glance:
- Maximum flow rate: 190 m3/h
- Electrical connection 230 V - 50/60 Hz
- Noise level (at 50-100%) 55 - 58 dB (A)
- Depth filters replaced after saturation (Z-Line panel filter F9, filter mat M5, particulate filter H13, adsorption filter, activated carbon)
- Particulate filter saturation indicator
- SUB-D9 interface
- Suction hose 4 m
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 380 x 352 x 466 mm
Regular replacement of the filters
For a permanently safe and clean extraction process, the dust and particle filters must be changed regularly.
The suitable replacement filters (LFE-255-Z, LFE-255-M5, LFE-255-ACD) can be easily ordered via our order form
If you need new replacement filters for your extraction system, please contact us via the order form:
An error has occurred. Sending the e-mail has failed.
Your e-mail has been sent successfully
Panasonic Electric Works Europe AG
Robert-Koch-Strasse 100, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
Service telephone: +49 (0) 89 45354-2251